Monday, June 14, 2010

One day it rains, the next it's hot and sunny


Weather was everything but snow over the weekend. Friday night's concert was a hoot -- from the marina we could here the bands playing on til almost midnight. Then the heavens decided to give their version of a concert -- thunder, lightning, and pouring rain. Saturday was cold, grey, and drizzling all day -- still had our hot dog roast, but that was about it. Yesterday, the sun came out, the sky was bright blue, and it became downright hot -- a good day for puttering around in the dinghy. At least I tried, I practically smoked out the dock when I started the motor -- will try once again today -- but I fear there are some "issues" here.
Chessie is really much to tense for her own good! She is having a ball -- has made friends with everyone who has dog cookies that works at the marina -- so naps are in order.

No comments: