So far, we've had days where it is almost ninety and days where it's below fifty in the morning, warming to a balmy sixty by noon. Last weekend was rained out -- just as well -- I've still been puttering around the boat -- and more importantly the marina had forgotten to clear the boat through customs, and I didn't want to venture out without that official task done (got the paper work this morning).
Today would have been good, but I got distracted and here it is almost six p.m. -- how time does fly when you doddle along.
Tomorrow, assuming the weather is fine, I plan to venture over to Beausoliel Island, just to see what's happening -- that's the national park where I managed to break an ankle last year. Not planning on going ashore, just a test of my navigating skills and maybe playing with the anchor (haven't set the anchor on my own since I was on the Chesapeake.
Then back here to get the dinghy and the outboard ready for the weekend of the 20th when I will be following some fellow cruisers to another remote anchorage for the weekend.
I'm reading -- finished my fourth book -- doing jig saw puzzles -- and generally only catching the news when I see people in town. My blood pressure has to be down!
No photos -- sorry, just pictures of Chessie in varying stages of repose and you've seen that before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment