Hi Melissa and Sophie!! I've caught up with your blog postings and am enjoying your pictures. Love hearing about all your adventures! Hope the weather is giving you a break. The description of the "fog" made me nervous, however, you CERTAINLY know what you're doing! Gore Bay....isn't that where the artist is? Well, thinking of you both and about to go make a cocktail. Stormy and hot down here in FL (surprise, surprise). We are looking forward to getting up to Beulah on 8/29. Cheers!!
2 comments:
Hi Melissa and Sophie!! I've caught up with your blog postings and am enjoying your pictures. Love hearing about all your adventures! Hope the weather is giving you a break. The description of the "fog" made me nervous, however, you CERTAINLY know what you're doing! Gore Bay....isn't that where the artist is? Well, thinking of you both and about to go make a cocktail. Stormy and hot down here in FL (surprise, surprise). We are looking forward to getting up to Beulah on 8/29. Cheers!!
I think a clock is off somewhere...it's 4:52 here! Didn't want you thinking I've taken up afternoon drinking!
Post a Comment