It's foggy and dreary on the Lake this morning, but will supposedly clear by afternoon. Charlevoix does not have fire works for the Fourth -- they reserve all the explosions for Venetian which is in two weeks -- but there will be fireworks in surrounding communities which we should be able to observe from the back deck.
The pump out of diesel at Irish went very well -- by a little after noon yesterday I could see the bottom of the fuel tank and by 3 p.m. I was back in my regular slip. Now, I have to talk "turkey" with the people who originally pumped the gas into the tank and present them with the bill from Irish. Otherwise, I've started the claim process with Boat US (my insurance) at their suggestion.
Life is almost back to normal, and life is good.
Happy Fourth of July to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to read that its resolved and won't affect your boating summer!
Post a Comment