Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 7th Update

McGregor Bay Pictures -- coming into the Bay and a small Inuksuit at the East Channel of the Bay.





Since leaving Beaverstone, I've been back to the Sportsman's Inn at Killarney, up into the East West Channel in McGregor Bay, into Haywood Island, out to the Benjamins, and am now tied to the dock at Little Current.






Probably leaving tomorrow -- but need to identify a buddy boat (have several possibilities, but don't want to be a pest to anyone) -- and then will be out of touch for another week or ten days.






This is really God's country -- even with overcast sky, fog, and winds it is beautiful and unlike anything I've seen in other parts of my sailing experience. I'll post pictures randomly if you don't mind. Using time on a shared server and not wanting to be accused of hogging the airwaves.

No comments: