It's grey and overcast -- cold -- with a slight wind out of the north-west -- and, yes it is Canada Day. The town of Thessalon, and just about every other place around here, will be celebrating with parades, fairs, and food. No fireworks here, but that's okay with Chessie who is frightened to death of the booms and high pitch noises that our human ears can't hear.
Yesterday, the guys from Blind River came back and FIXED the throttle cable! So we are capable of moving. This time, I ordered a back up cable -- just in case. I would never want to do the work myself, but I think I know how.
If any of you are weather radar fans, you'll notice that central and eastern Canada is under a blanket of slow moving, large rotating air. So it could be a few more days before we take advantage of our mobility -- but, we will make the exciting trip to the pump-out!
So -- to the celebration later today -- pictures, tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment